Did you know that CEREC® dental crowns can be crafted to cover and fully conceal damaged or broken teeth? CEREC dental crowns can give you a beautiful smile. Consider the benefits:
– CEREC crowns place an emphasis on customization, as they are designed exactly for your oral health care needs and each tooth’s necessary treatment.
– CEREC crowns can be easily adjusted during the design phase to ensure the tightest fit possible for your crowns.
– CEREC crowns are often called same-day crowns due to their ability to be placed in a single office visit.
– CEREC crowns are mostly stain resistant and can mimic the natural look of real teeth.
– CEREC crowns eliminate the need for temporary crowns.
– CEREC technology is also beneficial for dental fillings, as porcelain in extremely durable and capable of holding up well under the normal wear and tear of chewing and eating.
– Dental crowns last over a decade and can protect a tooth from decay and cavities.
No matter which tooth restoration service you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits each can provide. If you would like Dr. Richard J. Gawarzewski and our team at Richard J. Gawarzewski DMD, PA to bring you in for an oral exam to determine if CEREC dental crowns are right for you, please contact our dentist office in Berlin, New Jersey, by calling us at 856-767-0053. We can get you on the path to smiles for miles!