Are you wondering about dentures? Do you find yourself wondering if dentures are right for you? If so, you are not alone. Like any procedure, it is always ideal to get as much information as you can so that you can be prepared for what is ahead. Dentures are the same way, requiring you to understand how they work, so you can take care of them properly and know what to expect.
At our practice, Dr. Richard J. Gawarzewski offers dentures to help restore your smile. To help you understand more about dentures and what you can expect with this treatment, our team is happy to share some simple truths about dentures:
– Dentures can last several decades if they are cared for properly.
– Dentures are removable tooth replacements that can be crafted to fit into areas in your mouth and replace missing teeth.
– If any damage should ever occur to your dentures, do not try to repair them yourself.
– Dentures are removable, and they will need to be cared for and cleaned on a daily basis.
– Complete dentures are used to replace entire rows of teeth.
– Partial dentures are designed for replacing a few teeth at a time.
– Dentures are fragile, so you should handle them with care.
If you have questions about getting dentures in Berlin, New Jersey, or if you are thinking that they may be right for you, please give us a call today at 856-767-0053 to set up a consultation with our dentist at Richard J. Gawarzewski DMD, PA. We are always happy to assist you with your oral health needs.